Thank you for your Support!
Are you interested in supporting the ministry of The Spanish Language Institute? You don’t have to be part of our staff to be part of our team! There are many ways that you can participate, from volunteering at the Institute, to committing to pray, and finally with financial assistance.
Your financial support will have a great and lasting impact in the following areas:
- To support our Spanish as second Language Programs for missionaries and their families.
- To support the operation, maintenance and rehabilitation of our facilities, the majority of which have not been remodeled in more than 40 years (please see list of projects).
- To support our effort to help support Missionary children (MKs) in their education as their parents are learning Spanish and Culture.
In order to support financially the ministries of The Spanish Language Institute you have the next options:
- Contact us at the following email: email@example.com with any question
- If you want to donate by check, you need to understand some Costa Rican regulations, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click on the link below to be directed to our secure giving site through Paypal to donate using a Credit or Debit card securely. (Not tax deductible in US)
USA tax deductible donations:
If you would like to make a tax deductible gift to The Spanish Language Institute, please click on the links below.
All contributions are tax deductible in the United States!
You can contact The Spanish Language Institute’s General Director at email@example.com or our General Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, you can call The Spanish Language Institute by phone from the U.S.(800) 642-1375.
Thank you may God bless you.